The Junior League of Daytona Beach is made up of Provisional, Active, and Sustaining members. This group of dedicated women includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers and professional women from diverse backgrounds.
As an organization, we are committed to developing the potential of women by providing a variety of training programs designed to empower our members as lifelong volunteers and community leaders.
Why Join JLDB?
If you have the desire to improve the lives of women and children in the Daytona Beach community, train to become a better leader and meet other compassionate, proactive women like yourself, then the Junior League of Daytona Beach (JLDB) is the organization for you. Join us in fulfilling our mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and impacting the community through the effective leadership and action of trained volunteers.
Benefits of Membership
- Training for effective community leadership and personal development
- Insight into community needs and strategies to dealing with them
- Exposure to the administration of nonprofit agencies
- Opportunities for utilizing your skills and for developing new ones
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community through well organized projects
- Access to new friends and new ideas
- Membership meetings with educational speakers (community leaders, motivational speakers and others)
- Participation in exciting fundraisers and special events
- Ability to transfer to other Leagues if you move