2016 Membership Commitments
New member commitments are designed to provide exposure to all areas of the League. The following commitments must be fulfilled by December 31 for you to achieve Active Member Status at the January GMM. If you are unable to complete one or more of these commitments, please let us know ASAP because alternative options may be given so as to aide in your successful completion of the New Member Course.
- Dues: $135 for the 2015 – 2016 year (Now – May 2016) Dues are due each year in April.
- One (1) Thrift Shop donation with a value of $75 or more by November 30
- Attend ALL four New Member Meetings: (5:30 pm social, 6:00 pm meeting)
All of our New Member Meetings (NMM) will be at the UCF Business Incubator located at the Daytona Beach Airport. 601 Innovation Way, Daytona Beach.
- Attend at least two General Membership Meetings (GMM) (5:30 pm social, 6:00 pm
- Participate in planning the New Member Focus Project
- Assist Committee with preparations and participate the evening of the event.
- Complete at least 12 Credits by December 31: 1 hour = 1 credit
- Complete six (6) credits of Community Service- Examples: Best Foot Forward, Human Trafficking, Diaper Bank
- Complete six (6) credits of Fundraising;
- 2 credits must be Thrift Shop credits
- 2 credits must be Sweetheart Ball credits
- 2 remaining Fundraising credits are your choice (additional Thrift Shop or Sweetheart Ball credits or Kentucky Derby Gala credits)
Additional FAQs about joining are available by clicking here
Active Member commitments should be designed to provide flexibility in order to spend time where the member is most passionate.
· Pay annual dues: $135
· Earn 20 credits of which 3 credits are Thrift Shop volunteer hours
· Attend six (6) out of ten (10) General Membership Meetings
· Make two (2) $75 Thrift Shop Donations
· Participate in placement assignment
· Must complete a Willingness to Serve form with placement choices
Senior Active Member commitments should be designed to provide flexibility in order to spend time where the member is most passionate.
· Pay annual dues: $135
· Earn 10 credits of which 2 credits are Thrift Shop volunteer hours
· Attend five (5) out of ten (10) General Membership Meetings
· Make Two (2) $75 Thrift Shop Donations
· Placement assignment is optional
· Pay annual dues: $65
· Additional commitments determined by the Sustainer Board of Directors